Financial Wellness Provider Submission
Please use the form below to submit a request for your program to be included in our Financial Wellness Provider Directory. All submissions are reviewed before publishing.
Before submitting a request, please read the following:
- The purposes of this directory is to provide resources for financial coaching, financial counseling, credit counseling, and financial education to individuals and communities who are low-income, excluded from financial systems, or otherwise marginalized. We tend to include nonprofit and government partners, though we will make exceptions if services are provided at low-to-no cost, or with affordable sliding scale fee options.
- Please review our website linking policy
- We do not list housing counseling providers. For a complete list of housing counseling providers we recommend folks see the Washington Homeownership Resource Center.
- Submission here does not guarantee that your program will be listed on our site.
- FEN reserves the right to deny requests or remove providers for any reason.
- The information in the directory is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the Financial Empowerment Network.
Please reach out if you have any further questions about eligibility to be included in our directory.